Timber Sliding Patio Doors
Perfect for large openings, our timber sliding patio doors will help fill your room with natural light, whilst you sit back and enjoy a clear and uninterrupted view of your patio or garden all year round
Available in a wide range of made to measure sizes, our timber frames have an elegance that can be beautifully finished in a choice of stains or colours for that personal touch.
Designed for strength, durability and ease of use, the opening sections glide effortlessly on frictionless rollers and lock tightly shut with our Secured by Design three-point locking systems.
Our engineered timber frames and high-performance glazing deliver excellent weather performance and high thermal insulation, so you can always appreciate the outdoors from the comfort of your home, whatever the weather!
- Lift and slide
- Multiple leaf combinations
- Softwood or hardwood
- Solid timber
The Allan Brothers composite entrance door offers a wide range of glass options and designs.
- Toughened Glass can withstand 3.5 times more weight than ordinary glass. When the glass breaks it shatters into tiny pieces, which reduce the risk of injury.
- Laminated Glass is made up of two sheets of glass held together by a clear film. The glass will break when it is overloaded, but the glass fragments remain safely held together by a plastic film. This is to reduce the risk of injury should this glass break.
- Opaque/Obscure Glass – generally for privacy purposes.
- Featured Glass – we offer a wide range of glass in different designs that exudes quality whilst retaining the classic look and feel. See the next section “Glass designs”.