Entrance Doors – Timber
Our timber entrance doors combine traditional beauty and elegance with the stability and reliability of solid engineered wood
As attractive entrance doors can make such an amazing difference to the character and kerb appeal of a home, we offer a wide variety of styles and panel configurations to suit every taste.
These range from traditional two, three and six panelled options, though to more contemporary looking one panel designs – all made to measure and available in a wide range of popular colours.
Our timber entrance doors are made from strong knot-free engineered wood, factory finished with a protective coating system, so you can rely on their strength and durability, which will give long lasting security and protection to your home.
For additional reassurance, they are tested to both PAS24 and “Secured By Design” standards, and backed by comprehensive market leading warranties.
- Wide range of standard designs with fully bespoke/customisable options
- Solid Timber throughout the range
- Single or double leaf configurations available
- Open in or out options
The Allan Brothers composite entrance door offers a wide range of glass options and designs.
- Toughened Glass can withstand 3.5 times more weight than ordinary glass. When the glass breaks it shatters into tiny pieces, which reduce the risk of injury.
- Laminated Glass is made up of two sheets of glass held together by a clear film. The glass will break when it is overloaded, but the glass fragments remain safely held together by a plastic film. This is to reduce the risk of injury should this glass break.
- Opaque/Obscure Glass – generally for privacy purposes.
- Featured Glass – we offer a wide range of glass in different designs that exudes quality whilst retaining the classic look and feel. See the next section “Glass designs”.