Alu Clad Bi-Folding Doors
Alu Clad external bi-folding doors are a convenient, practical, and elegant patio door solution designed to enhance virtually any style of home
Their Scandinavian engineered timber frames are protected by a low maintenance and durable exterior cladding with a choice of high-performance double or triple glazing options to help protect your home from the harshest of weather conditions.
Outstanding in their functionality and flexibility, configurations of one to eight panels can be effortlessly opened and neatly folded back on frictionless rollers
Available with either classic or Softline profiles and in a multitude of standard or bespoke colours our Alu Clad Bi-folding doors offer a sleek contemporary and minimalist design you will love!
- From 2 leafs to 10 leaf combinations
- Open out only
- Softwood only
- Indoor/outdoor living
- Low maintenance
- Easy to operate
The Allan Brothers composite entrance door offers a wide range of glass options and designs.
- Toughened Glass can withstand 3.5 times more weight than ordinary glass. When the glass breaks it shatters into tiny pieces, which reduce the risk of injury.
- Laminated Glass is made up of two sheets of glass held together by a clear film. The glass will break when it is overloaded, but the glass fragments remain safely held together by a plastic film. This is to reduce the risk of injury should this glass break.
- Opaque/Obscure Glass – generally for privacy purposes.
- Featured Glass – we offer a wide range of glass in different designs that exudes quality whilst retaining the classic look and feel. See the next section “Glass designs”.