It is vitally important to you that your personal information is kept safe and confidential. It is equally important that when you communicate information to Allan Bros or Allan Bros communicates with you that such communication is secure.
This policy is intended to make sure that we, Allan Bros, do all that we can to ensure that information and communication with you is kept private.
What kind of information do we gather about you?
- Only information which is relevant to your enquiry.
- Sufficient information to be able to deal with your enquiry without asking unnecessary or unreasonable questions.
How do we use that information?
- We use the information you supply to provide you with the service which you have requested.
- If you allow us to, we may also use the information you supply to provide you with information about other services or products which may be of interest to you.
- Information may be shared between companies within Allan Bros to enable us to respond to enquiries and requests more effectively and efficiently.
Your ability to view and correct the information
- We will, at your request and subject to proof of identity, provide you with details of all personal information held about you under our control. Such information may be corrected, added to or deleted to ensure that it is accurate, up-to-date and complete.
Website security and security of transmitting information
- We have security procedures in place for the administration of the website which prevent unauthorised access to the website processes and records.
- Ordinary emails passing between both parties are not secure.
Breach of security
- If you suspect that your data has reached an unauthorised person through us we ask that you provide us with a statement of how any actual or suspected security breach has come to your notice and the nature of that breach.
- We will investigate and take action as necessary to remedy any breach of security.
- We retain records in electronic form and maintain adequate backup procedures in the event of data corruption or destruction.
- After records are no longer required to be kept they are deleted.